Dr.Yu-Chuan Jack Li
Prof Li is a pioneer of Al in Medicine, Medical Informatics Research and a practicing dermatologist. He has been the Principal Investigators of many national and international projects related to translational biomedical informatics, patient safety and artificial intelligence.
He has served as President-elect(2021~2023) of International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA), as President of Asia-Pacific Association for Medical Informatics (APAMI). Moreover, he has also been elected as a fellow of Australia College of Health Informatics (2009), of American College of Medical Informatics (2010), and of International Academy of Health Science Informatics (2017).
He has dedicated himself to evolving the next generation medical Al for patient safety and prevention ("Earlier Medicine"). He has been involved deeply not only in biomedical informatics projects in Taiwan, but also has developed international collaborations across several continents including Europe, America and Africa.
- Distinguished Professor, Taipei Medical University
- Dermatologist, Taipei Municipal Wanfang Hospital
- President-elect, International Medical Informatics Association
- Ph.D, Medical Informatics, University of Utah School of Medicine
- M.D., Medicine, Taipei Medical University